Mal's Strategic Plan
from carpe diem to memento mori
In July 2019, I took stock of my plans and realised I was running out of time. I promised my wife that I would be retired by the time I turn 75 in December 2021.
So, here's the plan -
- Cease to attend all evening and weekend meetings and events.
- Minimise breakfast meetings and events.
- Concentrate solely on AIEA and eliminate any activity that doesn't add to the growth of AIEA.
- Wind up GreyHair Alchemy Pty Ltd.
- Devise a methodology whereby I avoid unnecessary coffee catch-ups, except with AIEA Members and business partners.
- Have Regional Directors in place to operate AIEA in as many regions as possible by the end of 2019.
- Complete the Regional Director placements by mid-2020.
- Appoint Regional Directors in Brisbane (to replace me) in 2020.
- Identify someone to head AIEA by the end of 2020.
- Sell my interest in AIEA by 2024.